6 Life or Death Questions to ask your soon-to-be Spouse.
OK, maybe these aren’t life or death but hey can help avoid future headaches. Every couple argues and it’s just one of those things in any real relationship that you have to learn to work with.
Here are 6 things that I wish I had brought up with Veronica before we were married.
- Do you like your ketchup in the fridge or in the pantry where normal people keep it?
- Who’s waking up to feed the baby?! I have to work. You do it.
- When replacing a roll of toilet tissue, what is the correct orientation? I mean, we’re not barbarians, right?
- If you’re on a diet, does that also mean that I’m on a diet. I still need to have my bacon.
- Even if our food is in front of us and we’re ready to eat, can we just wait a few minutes while I search for something on Netflix. It’ll be worth the wait, I promise.
- Will you forgive me when I am Hangry?
What are some questions we should add to this list? Tell us in the comments below!